Soccer cleats are certainly the most important part of your soccer gear. Although you must use your head as an important part of soccer, the majority of the game is played on the ground. That means that your soccer footwear should be tough enough to make sure that it can take what you are going to give it.
How about when someone else steps on your toes? It is definitely going to happen.
They can also be called soccer boots, or soccer shoes. It depends who you talk to. ข่าวบอล However, soccer shoes are mostly referred to when you are talking about indoor soccer, or playing on turf. Cleats, or boots are referred to for outdoor grass games.
This is about soccer cleats.
- Is the standard soccer cleat type.
- Hard plastic or rubber molded.
- Pre-molded, non-removable studs.
- Perfect for beginners, or players with minimal experience.
- Good for most field types and weather conditions.
Removable Cleats (studs)
- Easily replaced when individual studs get worn down.
- Different lengths for different field and weather conditions.
- Made with hard plastic or plastic with metal tips.
- Mostly used on wet or soggy fields.
- Also good for long grass fields.
What Is In Them!There are 2 main materials used to make soccer cleats.
Synthetics are great for soccer players just starting to play as they are less expensive than leather. They are also usually waterproofed to prevent absorbing water on wet days. Synthetic shoes are much easier to clean than leather shoes.
Leather provides the best fit and feel of any soccer cleat. They may be more expensive, but will provide better feel for the ball for those that take the game more seriously. Leather shoes will absorb more water than their synthetic counterparts but there are many waterproofing treatments available to keep them looking good and to help lengthen their lifespan.When deciding what to choose consider this:
- How much time will I be playing soccer?
- What field will I be playing on?
- What are the dominant weather conditions in my area?
- How serious am I about my game?
Answering these questions will help you decide what choice is best for you.It doesn’t matter if you choose Nike soccer cleats, or those from Adidas or Puma, knowing what type you will need puts you a step closer to your goal.